Invisible Filling In Dentistry
- Glass Inomer Cements
What are the advantages of Tooth Coloured Fillings (white fillings)?
- This tooth coloured filings matches to natural tooth appearance.
- They bond chemically and require minimal preparations unlike other fillings requiring extensive
- They imparts 85%-95% strength to the tooth.
- They hardens within seconds.
- Tooth sensitivity is minimum and of short duration.
- They can be used in tooth front and back teeth.
With the help of these white fillings, our area dental hospitals we practice many aesthetic and
cosmetic procedures like closing the gaps between teeth, recountouring the chipped position of the
teeth and restoring the tooth decay with minimal invasive procedures.